That may be the takeaway from a Monday morning incident in which discarded ashes from a wood stove proved too hot for a Washington Park Dumpster to handle.
Members of the Powell Volunteer Fire Department (seen above) got to the brewing blaze while it was still just smoldering and doused it around 8:40 a.m.
Given the trash bin's contents, Fire Chief Joey Darrah said he assumed someone from out of town had dumped the refuse. "It wasn't trash from the park," he said.
In good news for city utility customers, Darrah believed the bin suffered no serious damage.